Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's A Wonderful Night, You've Gotta Take It From Me

It is such a beautiful night outside. It's easily room temperature. One could sleep out there if one could find a good solution for the mosquitos.

I wish that I didn't live in such close proximity to the city. What I wouldn't give to see the unadultered stars adorning space. I want to see the stars so badly. It hurts that I can only see the few brightest on such a gorgeous night.

I want to live in a place without mosquitos. Then I could sleep outside in a hammock on nights like this, with nothing but a light blanket and a pillow, and fall asleep admiring the moon. I could awaken with the dawn and the sparrows.

*sighhhh*

I need to stop dreaming about things like this. It makes for a sour heart when you realize how far you are from the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment