Monday, May 28, 2007

For the Purpose of Displaying the Inanity of My Convos

They're pretty inane. Here is a slightly edited version of one such.
Here you may also see that I use big words even in the context of casual IM conversations.

Freedom: I don't know if you've heard... a common side effect of sunburns are rampant silliness at awkward and otherwise inconvenient moments...
Beware the powers of the sunburns
That's my excuse and I plan on using it a lot

i.am.a.fox: I must have a perpetual, invisible sunburn

Freedom: I think you have mental sunburn

i.am.a.fox: I believe it

Freedom: It's a usual trait in computer users... they step outside and their brain isn't used to such brightness outside of an LCD, so it fries

i.am.a.fox: thus creating social awkwardness

Freedom: Exactly

i.am.a.fox: or in my case, mild popularity XD

Freedom: XD
Exactly right
Likewise for myself
^_^

i.am.a.fox: "That Fox, he is so crazy."
"That Freedom, she is such a cat."

Freedom: "Must have that mental sunburn..." "Oh, aye, heard that's been going around."
Of course it's totally not contagious, but every affliction must be catching in casual conversation, so that it can be spoken of
Otherwise people would forget which illnesses are catching and which aren't, creating seriously damaged verbal interplay

i.am.a.fox: I like that word
Interplay

Freedom: "Doesn't Jane have breast cancer now?" "Oh yes, I heard George accidentally gave it to her."

i.am.a.fox: XD

No comments:

Post a Comment