Sunday, January 27, 2008

The War Raging Within

OoOoooooHhh.... I'm a sickie.

Mighty sinus cold headache thing all day yesterday, which woke me up yesterday morning at the ungodly hour of seven thirty. Seven thirty isn't usually an ungodly hour, this is true, but Saturdays measure time slightly differently. Either way I used my sickishness as an excuse to watch movies all day. I saw Robin Hood: Men In Tights, Disturbing Behaviour (yes, I know, I spell like a Brit, shaddup), Paycheck, The Longest Yard, and lots of other movies that my sick skull won't allow me to recall. Damn the thing.

Today I'm moderately better, as the balloon pressurizing my skull has deflated to the point of a lack of pain but not to the point of nonexistence. Unfortunately that means that my headcold has migrated to my chest, and now I'm coughing rather than holding my head and groaning. My ears have retained their painful infliction on the sides of my head, though. No hard rock right now, please God no.

Fun fun for me. Moving on.

On a completely unrelated note, the notion of the MacBook Air has been plaguing me since seeing the guided tour showing it off. The fact that you can preorder it online for a min. price of $1800, free shipping, is nice. The problem is that when I last looked, it was $1400... must be supply/demand crap. Now I'm sorry I missed out, but if I had the money, I would snatch it up in a heartbeat. As it is I'll have to find a job. Hopefully it'll be the one at the YMCA that I've been going to send in the application for and haven't yet.

Estoy perezoso, yo sabe. Anyway. Going to go take some decongestant and bombard my sluggish brain with more media. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment