Monday, May 26, 2008

Browsing

Just finished going through the archives of the Zebra Girl webcomics. It's really interesting to see the difference between the older and the newer comics - the artist has really come a long ways in terms of storytelling, layout, and detail skills. I totally approve, and look forward to seeing more from him.

I continue to like the playlist I made in this post. Listen to it on random, and it is good.

I added a new wish on the Corrupted Wish boards:
I wish I had a free wish, with no consequences but those which I dictate.
The response:
define consequences:
the physical, social, psychological or emotional effects of a behavior.

Wish granted. You make your second wish. You dictate positive consequences as one would expect. You're living the dream, and everything seems great... Then one day you develop low-self esteem and become self-mutilating. From that day on you live the most terrible and miserable life anyone has ever lived, because now, you dictate negative consequences.

I wish I could see the eye of a tornado and be untouched.

(one a side note, I think paradoxical wishes are awesome. It takes a whole lot more thought to try and corrupt a wish that seems incorruptible. I would like to know what exactly jcroxmisox would have wished for the second wish.)
My response in turn:
Wouldn't you like to know? ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment