Monday, May 26, 2008

Sextepalabras

And, in case the six-word stories you've .already.seen. weren't enough, here are some more.

  • Flying, fire-breathing... I can take him.
  • Shuck off the weight, stand tall.
  • Six walked, but I heard thirty.
  • Try something a little more... tailored.
  • Perusing the soft, worn, leather-bound books.
  • Lovely, a green tea... Too hot!
  • Bamboo, stretching towards the green canopy.
  • The mouth yawns to swallow me.
  • I'd lie, but he'd know it.
  • It's the ring - won't come off!
  • Twittering bird, perched on stone.
  • The diamond glittered in trembling hands.
  • "Why didn't you see this coming?"
  • "The age of man is over."
  • The shotgun gave a satisfying recoil.
  • A warrior must not be tempted.
  • My soul was scraping my insides.
  • It will come, if I call.


And yes, yes I should be asleep right now. Mind your own business.

No comments:

Post a Comment