Thursday, April 24, 2008

Be My Sixcape

You remember the six-word stories? Well, I've been doing some more of those. I have a notepad beside my pillow, and I've been coming up with them. Go me ^_^

Anyhow, here's some more:
  • The ever-present stars - lost, forever.
  • If only we'd tested for that.
  • Now, thousands will die... except me.
  • A darkness falls... arms catch me.
  • White shoals are calling - see ya!
  • His eyes were two restrained cobras.
  • Swords, daggers, pistols... all were useless.
  • My watch whispers. It is time.
  • Rain's needle feet patter across rooftops.
  • We raced, dark and silent shadows.
  • Your freedom is in their hands.
  • I trip. Hello, ground. That hurt.
  • Stretch, apart from time and circumstance.
  • A single glare, silencing the class.
  • How many more deaths are necessary?
  • All wars end up bloody messes.
  • Stop bragging or you'll be shot.

And here's the song that's been stuck in my head the past few hours:


Also I've just finished the story Lady Into Fox by David Garnett. It was quite interesting, though I can't help feeling as if it might not have worked better as a shorter piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment