Friday, April 11, 2008

Detective Skills and the Somniloquist

When I got up this morning I saw that the door was open, and I had closed it the night before. I wondered what happened, but thought nothing of it, until I looked at the USB hub on my comp and realized the tablet was missing.

So I asked Rebekah about it, and she told me she had come in last night and asked if she could take it. Apparently, when she asked me, I sat fully up in bed and replied, "Yeah, I'll have to get up and look for it," before turning over and going back to sleep.

Even now I remain blissfully without memory of the incident.

My mom, overhearing the conversation, remarked how she was glad that it didn't happen only to her. Apparently I've made a habit of talking, rather coherently, to people, while sleeping, that I don't recall in the slightest upon later recollection.

Not to, ah, weird myself out, or anything. O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment