Friday, September 26, 2008

Desesperación

Will there never be a time or place when age does not define your abilities?

God damn it. It's only a year. One year. Less, as of now... a mere couple of months. Damn it. I feel so... impotent. Inarticulate. Incapable. Irrevocably ejected from the adult world, the capable, responsible echelons of humanity. I am... exiled.

More importantly, why did it take an entire year of classes for this to sink in?

I am tired of it. So tired. And despair rips at my gut... worse than hunger or sadness, worse than those vague twinges of guilt or pain... it is loneliness that eats away at my insides. Humanity has deserted me, the sub-human, the less-than-adult me. And no matter how hard I try, I cannot redefine their lawyer's terms. I am child. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment