Monday, October 27, 2008

Breathe In, Breathe Out, It's Only Monday

Had first read-through of the It's A Wonderful Life script tonight. I have officially been assigned the role of Violet, which, while not a major part, is incredible nonetheless. After only reading the lines aloud I had several people tell me I was perfect for the part, which is just great, considering what a sexy fox Violet is.

I'm making a contest with myself to see how soon I can memorize all of Violet's lines. I'm shooting for the end of this week. We'll see how that goes.

After rushing home from rehearsal I managed to finish ALL of my online Spanish workbook about seven minutes before the stroke of twelve... which probably doesn't actually affect my grade, but I'm still proud of myself for managing it. Why I didn't remember I HAD an online portion of the homework to do was completely bogus, to the point of being absolutely moronic. Undergoing a verbal beration from my mother about it when I was already beating myself over the head (with what little energy I had left from lack of sleep) somehow managed to make it that much worse.

And earlier today I finally (FINALLY) finished the pitcher from ceramics class that I've spent the last three weeks straight working on... I figure I've spent about eighteen to twenty hours on it total, what with the working on it outside of class and whatnot. I really hope I can still manage to get the other projects on my ceramics list done in time.

On a different note I've been hacking these lovely, chesty, phlegm-producing coughs for the last four or five days now. I'm not sure what these coughs are or where they came from, but the fact that I'm actively coughing things up is a good thing. I think.

Okay. I'm going to go collapse into bed now. Kitty want to snuggle?

Oh, yeah, and it's only Monday. DAMMIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment