Sunday, March 02, 2008

Browsing Through Papers

This guy is amazing. I love his tastes in simplicity, and his thorough understanding of his craft. He's really got some skill.



The sickness that I have has no right to be as powerful as it has been for such a long period of time. For that reason my dad thinks I might have some sort of pneumonia, though if so it is a milder version. I didn't know anything about pneumonia except that people used to die of it, but antibiotics have apparently fixed that now. I just have an aversion to antibiotics is all. And if I happen to have viral pneumonia, which is what I strongly suspect, then antibiotics won't help me anyway.

On a side note: terminal velocity is reached after the object in question falls for 12 seconds. Also, I adore the guys who thought up these.

No comments:

Post a Comment