Thursday, March 13, 2008

Eating Meat 1s Murder... Y0mmy, Y0mmy Murder

That's right, it is. ;)

I got back one of the stories I had given out in my English class. It contains the most advanced writing commentary I've gotten on anything, ever. It didn't come from the teacher, either; it came from a girl who had given her copy to the wife of an author to read. And dangit, she's good.

At the same time, my teacher should have been the one to make that kind of commentary. I mean, with her, there's no comment she writes that isn't something along the lines of, "Oh, I like this" or "What's going to happen next?" I don't think that the phrase "Fix this" appears anywhere in the woman's vocabulary, much less the mention of grammatical or conceptual errors.

("Well, then, Freedom, why is she a teacher?" Answer: Oh, God, that's what I've been asking myself ALL QUARTER.)

But now that I have all this advanced commentary, in addition to the beautiful blog of Jim Butcher (which I will attempt to utilize to the UTMOST), I think I might be able to save this apparently pathetic attempt at storytelling.





P.S. This is my 100th post. Yay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment