Sunday, March 09, 2008

Progressions

Today I managed to go see the Spiderwick Chronicles. It was good, and I love Freddie Highmore; he is just too young to be that good an actor. I mean, jeez. He's got a British accent and was totally able to convince us otherwise. There are some regular grown-up, good actors who can't do that.

I also managed to spot Dane Cook in a cameo role as the "Waffler" in Mystery Men, from before he was big. I love that kid, really I do.

Last but not least I managed to draw a new picture for my dA account. Nuthin' special, but hey, I liked it.

Did anyone else get whacked upside the head by daylight savings? 'Cuz it pretty much ambushed me with some serious ninja skills. Where did Daylight Savings get a black belt? Was it Franklin? It was Franklin, wasn't it? Someone needs to have a sit-down with that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment