Saturday, March 01, 2008

Updation

Well, all right then, let's re-examine the occurrences:

So I was sick with a cold for a couple of days and got better. About a week later I got the flu, and was getting better. Then I took a trip to the lovely freezing (but dry) climate of Idaho, where my flu dried up considerably, and I lost every symptom except for the occasional residual cough. Then I came back home, and now the BLOODY, STUPID, MORONIC, PIG-HEADED, BASTARD OF A FLU has returned with a vengeance. I curse the damnable nuisance, I really do. With passion unforeseen and unimaginable.

*sigh* At least I don't have a fever anymore. Small concession, though, in regaurds to everything else.

On a side note: My favorite directors that I've managed to come up with so far are Ron Howard, Peter Jackson, Guillermo del Toro, M. Night Shyamalan, and Richard Donner.

No comments:

Post a Comment